Criminal Defense; Commercial Litigation; Personal Injury; Probate/Estate Litigation; Civil Rights Defense; Construction Litigation
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (B.S. magna cum laude, December 2005)
- Frank W. Prescott Outstanding Political Science Graduate Award
- Center For Study of the Presidency Fellowship(First Univ. of Tennessee at Chattanooga Participant)
- Golden Key Honor Society
The University of Tennessee College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Concentration in Advocacy & Dispute Resolution
- W.H.H. Southern Memorial Law Scholarship
- College of Law Advocacy Clinic Student Attorney in Knox County Juvenile Court and Knox County General Sessions Court
- Downing College International Law Study Abroad Program: Cambridge, England (2007)
- Pro Bono Award (2009).
- Graduate Research Assistant for Professor Carol Mutter
Tennessee, 2009; U.S. District Court (Eastern District of Tennessee), 2010; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2011; U.S. Supreme Court, 2016; State of Georgia, 2018
Tennessee Bar Association, Federal Bar Association (Chattanooga Chapter); Justices Brock-Cooper Inn of Court (Barrister & Executive Committee Member), Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association; Chattanooga Criminal Defense Lawyers, and Chattanooga Bar Association.